Headquartered in Lingenau, High 5 Guides love nature and the Bregenzerwald region. They especially enjoy bringing participants of their courses and excursions closer to nature by showing them the beauty of Bregenzerwald’s rivers and gorges.The High 5 Team is composed of experienced, professionally trained bungee masters as well as rafting, canyoning, kayaking and mountain guides.
What can you experience along with High 5 guides?One of their specialities is bungee jumping. When it comes to this test of courage, participants voluntarily plunge 106 m from the Lingenau-Gschwend bungee bridge into the valley below. For safety at the highest level since 1997, the High 5 team employs a patented rope that guards against tearing and over-stretching.
On and in the water, they offer activities such as canoeing and rafting in the Bregenzerache river. Located between Lingenau and Kennelbach, this beautiful river valley is only accessible at a few designated points. During canyoning, participants hike through a gorge, overcoming various obstacles along the way.The company also offers special outdoor weeks and weekends that combine all activities.
Go totally wild!High 5 also organises the “outdoor trophy” event every two years (odd years). This team competition comprises of four events: mountain running, paragliding, kayaking and mountain biking.
High 5 services and adventures at a glance
- Bungee jumping from a 106-m bridge
- Canoeing (2-person rafts) in the Bregenzerache river
- Rafting tours in the Bregenzerache river. Boat size (2, 6, 8, or 10 person rafts) depending on the number of participants and current water level
- Canyoning in a gorge with swimming, sliding, jumping and abseiling
- Outdoor weeks and outdoor weekends with bungee jumping, rafting/canoe, canyoning and overnighting in a Tipi/Alpine tent
Bregenzerwald Kayaking Days
The Bregenzerwald is becoming a hotspot for the kayaking scene and the destination for hundreds of white-water paddlers.
Date: 11 – 14 June 2020