At “Didiland,” part of the Schneesportschule Au Schoppernau, kids aged about 3 ½ and above can carve their first tracks in the snow. The area is equipped with magic carpets, a bungee-jumping trampoline, a kids’ tent, learning aids, as well as a snow igloo to warm up and play. ‘Snowrafting’ is a sport whereby an inflatable boat is pulled behind a skidoo through the snow. More advanced kids can also practice training with poles, skiing in powder snow, attempting moguls, or with aids such as Big Foot and Carvelinos. At the igloo safety camp, aspiring young skiers can learn important facts about responsible behaviour in nature. Additional programme elements include playing chase in a natural half pipe, jumping in the boarder park, a ski tour to Neuhornbach or a ski safari to neighbouring resorts.
The offers for adults include ski, snowboard and freeriding courses in all varieties. Special services include freeriding tours through Bregenzerwald as well as ski safaris on the Arlberg or in the Kleinwalsertal valley.
Lessons & offers
- Alpine skiing
- Ski safaris
- Cross-country skiing
- Group lessons
- Private lessons
- Didiland is equipped with magic carpets, learning aids and plenty of games
- ‘Bambini’ and beginners’ lessons for kids aged 3 ½ and up
- Lessons for advanced kids with pole training, powder snow skiing, moguls, Big Foot and Carvelinos
- Ski races
- Freeriding tours from the Diedamskopf or from Damüls to Au, ski safaris from Warth-Schröcken to Lech-Zürs or around the Hoher Ifen to the Kleinwalsertal valley
- ’Snowrafting’ – a skidoo pulls kids through the snow in an inflatable raft
- Iglooland mountain-safety camp
- Adventure programme for advanced kids: Adventure park on the Breitenalpe, snowrafting with skidoo and barbecue with Tipi, abseiling at the abseil station, ski safaris