The numerous pools, aerators, geysers and massage & neck jets are just a few of the many attractions for guests in addition to two outdoor pools (one of which is a brine pool with a constant temperature of 33 degrees). The Aquaria is particularly popular with families and children, who can wind their way through the bright-green 100-metre long tube slide or perhaps take a jump from the 3 or 5 metre dive towers. The sauna area (Finnish and organic saunas, steam bath, infrared cabin and panorama sauna) is also accessible via the Gipfel sauna from the outdoor area. From here, guests have great views of the Hochgrat mountain. Sauna infusions are on offer nearly every hour. Food and drink are available from the restaurant, which features an expansive terrace area.
Overview of the Aquaria water park
- numerous relaxation and activity pools
- two outdoor pools, one of which is a brine pool (kept at a constant 33 degrees)
- 3 and 5 m dive towers
- 100-m tube slide
- The sauna area (Finnish and organic saunas, steam bath, infrared cabin and panorama sauna) is accessible via the Gipfel sauna from the outdoor area.
- Restaurant with sun terrace
- substantial massage offerings
daily from 9 am to 10 pm From November to the end of March, the water park is open on Fridays and Saturday until 11 pm
Bregenzerwald Card Discount
10% reduction on entry fee