Join us for adventurous and safe bike excursions in our fantastic mountain-biking area. Johannes is both the bike technician and the founder of the in-house bike school. His training techniques featuring various key focuses will teach you all you need to know about tours in the rugged terrain. Guided mountain-bike tours and e-bike tours for various levels of ability take place daily.
Optimal hotel furnishings for mountain bikers
- Lockable bike room with video surveillance
- 1x per week shuttle and bike transport for a long tour
- Dry room for jerseys and shoes
- Overnight laundry service
- Workbench, repair corner and assembly stand
- Grease, pumps and the most common spare parts
- Washing area
- Rental helmets and backpacks
Our services for bike lovers
- In-house bike school in the hotel with certified bike guides
- Guided mountain bike tours for 2 levels of ability (7 days a week)
- Bike technique training 2x per week for various levels and focuses
- GPS devices to hire with your tour entered or advice and tour service for your device
- Bike tours on days of arrival and departure possible. Luggage room and showers available on day of departure.
- Pictures and videos of the tours available for free download
- Bike advice round table with individual advice – daily
- Bike info corner with tour tips and maps
- Tour advice from certified mountain bike guides (7 days a week)
- Repair service from Monday-Saturday from our partners Sport Fuchs and Sport Broger
- Tour info and maps at the info centre
- Sports massages especially for cramped biking legs
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel
Vitamins, power foods and delicious cuisine from our kitchen
- Luckily there is breakfast! Enjoy a turbo boost for your day with homemade, variety-filled, fresh and tasty food! Enjoy!
- Our gourmet menu with 5 courses is simply good and features a choice of various mains
- Vitamin corner guaranteed at our salad buffet!
- Xenofit energy package included in package offers
- Themed breakfasts and evening meals
Should you wish to head out on a ‘self-guided’ tour to get to know the region all on your own, we invite you to borrow our GPS devices for the desired tour or to enter in the tour into your own devices during our special ‘saddle meet-up sessions.’ We would also be happy to advise you at reception. Before you set out, we’ll show you how to use the device.
Personalised bike-tour advice
For individualised tour planning and help in selecting a route, our bike guide Johannes is available daily from 6 pm. After each tour, you are invited to attend our regular bike meet up. Enjoying a delicious shandy tastes best while exchanging info and discussing biking with others.