The peak of the 2,090-m Diedamskopf is located just minutes from the mountain station. Visitors can enjoy stunning mountain views from this vantage point. When the weather is fine, the views extend all the way to Lake Constance. As a launching off point, para-gliders and hang-gliders love the area because the Alpine meadows reach all the way up to the peak. The other side of the mountain is rather rocky and impressive to behold. After exploring, the mountain restaurant with its sun terrace is a great place to unwind. From here there are numerous hiking trails leading onward.
- Sun-downer trips take place every Thursday from 15 July to 9 September from 6 to 10.30 pm.
- Mountain breakfast (8-11 am) is available from 13 July to 8 September every Tuesday and Wednesday (first ascent at 8 am).
- Panorama restaurant at the mountain station
- Neuhornbachhaus mountain inn
- Managed Alpine huts
- Ice-cream café at the valley station
Good to know
- Cable car and restaurant at the mountain station are barrier-free accessible.
- Mountain bikes are transported as far as the middle station (see tariff notice for price).
22 May – 10 October: daily
Lift operating hours
8.45 am – 4.15 pm