The peak of the 2,090-m Diedamskopf is located just minutes from the mountain station. Visitors can enjoy stunning mountain views from this vantage point. When the weather is fine, the views extend all the way to Lake Constance. As a launching off point, para-gliders and hang-gliders love the area because the Alpine meadows reach all the way up to the peak. The other side of the mountain is rather rocky and impressive to behold. After exploring, the mountain restaurant with its sun terrace is a great place to unwind. From here there are numerous hiking trails leading onward.
- Sun-downer trips take place every Thursday from 13 July to 7 September 2023 from 6 to 10.30 pm.
- Mountain breakfast (8-11 am) is available from 11 July to 5 September 2023 every Tuesday and from 2nd August to 6 September 2023 every Wednesday (first ascent at 8 am).
- Panorama restaurant at the mountain station
- Managed Alpine huts
- Ice-cream café at the valley station
Good to know
- Cable car and restaurant at the mountain station are barrier-free accessible.
- Mountain bikes are transported as far as the middle station (see tariff notice for price).
27 – 29 May 2023,
3 – 4 June 2023, 8 – 11 June 2023,
17 June – 15 October 2023: daily
Lift operating hours
8.45 am – 4.15 pm