The most celebrated series of events in the Bregenzerwald’s cultural calendar is the internationally renowned Schubertiade Schwarzenberg. In its unique way, the rural atmosphere in the Bregenzerwald harmonises with the music of Schubert and his contemporaries. This year’s Schubertiade Schwarzenberg will be hosting around 50 events between 22 – 30 June and 24 August – 1 September 2019, including chamber concerts, song recital evenings, piano concerts, readings and master class courses. This year, once again, excellent soloists and ensembles are scheduled to perform in the Angelika Kauffmann Hall, the windows of which offer a fantastic view over the meadows and mountains of Bregenzerwald.
Bregenzerwald Tourism offers package deals for guests of the Schubertiade.
- Reservation of ***- and ****Hotels incl. breakfast buffet or half board
- Minimum 3 tickets of your choice for the concerts (best category)
- Tickets for the Schubertiade Shuttle Bus Service
- Consultation and reservation service, assistance with your journey
- Information-pack and ticket deposit at the reception of your hotel
Information to the Schubertiade Shuttle Bus Service
The Schubertiade Bus-Service will take you to all performances (except master classes) comfortably and conveniently. The bus making the return journey will wait until the concert and the applause are over. Tickets can be bought in your hotel, at the local tourist office as well as directly in the bus. The bus stops are centrally located and close to several hotels and guest houses. They will be able to tell you where the nearest bus stop is.