In these skiing workshops, participants develop a dynamic, energy-saving skiing technique that is easy on the joints and tailored to individual needs. The special method and structure of the workshop helps to lastingly and quickly improve technique with easy, fun practices to train and strengthen the body’s awareness and the complex movements needed to optimally carve or plough through powder snow.
Michael Widmer-Willam is a passionate skier, dancer and performance artist and, as a ski trainer, enjoys trying out new skiing techniques and movements. In his workshops, he combines his many years’ worth of experience in teaching skiing and his knowledge of the body and movement with the lightness of dance.
- Intensive ski-technique workshops for all levels of ability
- Powder snow lessons
- Lessons for those who haven’t skied for long periods or those who have been injured
- 6-8 hour programme
- Constant video analysis
- Personalised performance guidelines for each skier
- Long-term, individual development planning
- Personalised equipment consultancy
- Cultural trips within the region (optional)
Please note: The lessons take place regularly at specific times. Registration is mandatory. Starting is only possible on the first day of the training programme. Detailed information is available from www.skiprojekt.at and in the programme brochure.