Group and private lessons are available in the disciplines of Alpine skiing, snowboarding, ‘funsport,’ freeriding and cross-country skiing. As a comprehensive outdoor expert with experienced and certified ski instructors, our specialist ski-touring staff can guide guests to the best ridges for freeriding. Speed and the right technique are emphasized when it comes to race training or moguls.
Hello Brumi! Ski instructors and mascot Brumi all welcome kids to the spacious kiddie land area with magic carpets, a carousel, and attractive equipment for learning to ski. Kids classes are divided into various age groups: “Bambini” for 3-4 year olds, “kids” for 4-8 year olds and “juniors” for kids 8 and up.
Lessons & offers
- Alpine skiing
- Ski tours
- Funsport with snowblades and skifox
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoe hikes
- Group lessons
- Private lessons
- ‘Bambini’ ‘tester course for 3-4 year olds
- ‘Brumis’ adventure week/days: kids’ ski lessons for 4-8 year olds
- Easy cheesy practice lift on the Rossstelle
- Mini funpark in kiddie land
- Final race on Thursdays with awards ceremony
- Technical lessons
- Race training
- Junior adventure weeks: skiing lessons from age 8 with attractive practice equipment (ropes, stubbies, huts, etc.) ‘funsport’ equipment (skifox and snowblades), an afternoon of safety training (learn FIS rules, use of the LVS device), powder snow depending on ability, race training, moguls training, free riding/freestyle, final race.
Afternoon of fun sports
Accompanied by ski and snowboard instructors, guests explore the Damüls-Mellau ski area, on snowblades and Skifox.
Meeting point: Mellau ski school office, valley station of Bergbahn Mellau cable car
Date: daily, upon request
Duration: approx. 2 hours
Price per person: € 54 including fun sports equipment, excluding ski pass
Minimum number of participants: 3 people, otherwise a surcharge is applicable.