Upon closer inspection, the tracks left behind by black grouse, mountain rabbits, chamoix, indicate that sensitive animals have their habitat here. Taking a snowshoe hike accompanied by a ranger from the nature park hones your senses for the animal kingdom and the mountains of the nature park. Valuable tips on behaviour enable winter athletes to pursue their passion off-piste while at the same time maintaining the exceptional diversity, which abounds in the nature park.
Themed hikes – out and about with the ranger
Meeting place: to be announced upon reservation
Price per person: free of charge
Number of participants: min. 6 to max. 15 people
- 25 Feb: Renkknie
- 12 Mar: Hörnerdörfer
- 26 Mar: Nordhänge Koppachstein
- 22 May, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., for families: SAGENhafte Rappenfluh (Fabulous Rappenfluh)
- 3 June, 1 – 5 p.m., The secret language of flowers
- 2 July, 9.30 a.m. (day tour), Climate change in the nature park
- 17 July, 9.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m., Where the Apollo butterflies live
- 3 Sept., 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Of landslides, beaver lodges and yellow-belied toads
- 30 Sept., 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Where the capercaillies live
- 8 Oct., 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Nature as a service provider? A critical examination of our relationship with the environment.
- 22 Oct., 9.30 a.m. (day tour), Where the chamois live