Upon closer inspection, the tracks left behind by black grouse, mountain rabbits, chamoix, indicate that sensitive animals have their habitat here. Taking a snowshoe hike accompanied by a ranger from the nature park hones your senses for the animal kingdom and the mountains of the nature park. Valuable tips on behaviour enable winter athletes to pursue their passion off-piste while at the same time maintaining the exceptional diversity, which abounds in the nature park.
Meeting place: to be announced upon reservation
Duration: approx. 4 – 5 hours
Price per person: free of charge
Number of participants: min. 6 to max. 15 people
- 26 March 2021 Koppachstein (north)
- 24 April, 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.: What birds reveal about their environment.
- 7 May, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Golden eagles and rocks
- 28 May, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.: The secret language of flowers
- 10 July, 9.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.: in the habitat of the Apollo butterfly
- 23 July, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.: On the trail of the secret of alpine cheese
- 24 Sept, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Changing forest
- 22 Oct, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Where the chamois live