Franko Rietzler of Egg, a certified ski instructor and mountain, ski, hiking & canyoning guide is at your disposal to lead you to the most beautiful places in Bregenzerwald.
During the “Subersach Tour,” participants enjoy a river hike through the wildly romantic Subersach stream bed, hiking on the shore and over rocks.In need of one more adventure? Try out the flying-fox zip line over the gorge or traverse the same stretch with ropes.
“The hidden trail” leads to Bersbuch, where a path near the train station leads via a rock wall.Safely secured with a climbing belt and helmet, participants make their way over the craggy surface whilst enjoying fantastic views into the valley before abseiling several metres into the depths. The return trail leads through the forest via moss-covered rocks to the starting point.
During the “mountain adventure Bregenzerwald,” participants master the obstacles of the Schnepfau climbing garden.Participants learn top-rope climbing techniques, race with the flying-fox zip line, train their abseiling skills and traverse a gorge via cable.
Not for the faint of heart: abseiling down a 300-m rock face in Au/Liegstein.
Franko Rietzler’s offers:
- Mountain tours, also in the high Alps
- Climbing: Alpine climbing course, multiple rope lengths, climbing for beginners at the Schnepfau climbing garden, top-rope climbing
- Flying-fox zip line, traversing via cable and abseiling
- River hikes through the Subersach gorge
- “The hidden trail” in Bersbuch
- Abseiling via a 300-m rock face in Au/Liegenstein