The Alpinschule Widderstein Alpine school invites adults, teens and kids to ‘learn new skills or perfect the ones you’ve got!’The director of the Alpine school is Christian Fritz, a certified mountain, canyoning & rafting guide.
For Alpine tours and fun in the water, the terrain in and around the Hochtannberg and Arlberg areas is simply perfect! The region features dramatic mountain scenery and attractive via ferratas in addition to wild riverbeds and gorges that are ideal for canyoning, rafting, and even for white water swimming.
The Alpinschule Widderstein Alpine school is your optimal partner for exceptional adventures.For example, the 500-m flying-fox zip line is an extra special adventure 70 m above the ground whereby participants zip across the divide between Tyrol and Vorarlberg.For that extra dose of adrenaline, why not try canyoning at night? Or how about white water swimming in the Lech river?
The guides of the Alpinschule Widderstein Alpine school would be happy to accompany beginners and experts on a mountain-bike tour.
Offers available from the Alpinschule Widderstein Alpine school at a glance:
- Guided mountain tours: The highlight is the tour entitled “From peak over ridge.” Secured safely by rope, a mountain guide leads participants over a ridge and numerous rises with short climbing sections.
- Climbing courses and tours at the Karhorn, Mindelheim and Arlberg via ferratas for beginners and the advanced.
- Climbing courses for kids from age 6 and climbing camps for the entire family.
- Rafting in the Lech river
- Canyoning features jumping, sliding, abseiling in a wild gorge. Tours are available in various degrees of difficulty, also for families and by night with head torch.
- White water swimming in the Lech river between Lech am Arlberg and Warth