The Alpine landscape of the upper Bregenzerwald is perfect for adventures in the mountains, rocks and water.In Schröcken in the Hochtannberg and Arlberg mountains, where this Alpine school is located, there are countless attractions including challenging summits, via ferratas, gorges and white water rivers.
The most spectacular highlights of canyoning include small pools, streambeds, and water slides. The challenge is to overcome all obstacles in the wild riverine landscape. During special courses offered by the Alpinschule Schröcken Alpine School, participants learn how best to tackle each obstacle.
The Alpine school also focuses on climbing courses and tours.The guides share their knowledge with participants, including the best climbing knots and top-rope techniques.Naturally, participants can also practice the art of abseiling and securing climbing techniques.For kids, there is even a special climbing course.
Participants of all ages love flying-fox zip line rides, in particular the flying-fox safari featuring six zip lines surrounded by nature.
Alpinschule Schröcken Alpine School activities:
- Mountaineering tours, also multi-day tours
- Climbing courses at the high-ropes course of the Schröcken adventure park and the Au-Schnepfau climbing garden
- Climbing tours on the Widderstein mountain and tours at the Karhorn, Mindelheim and Arlberg via ferratas
- Climbing courses for kids
- Flying-fox zip line and flying-fox safari tours for kids