There is lots to discover in the Bregenzerwald mountains. Rambling and hiking paths take you to the loveliest spots, and tell stories. Events are held. The Bregenzerwald Guest Card is your “ticket” to these mountain experiences. The Bregenzerwald Guest Card is available to all visitors who spend at least three nights in the Bregenzerwald, and is included in the accommodation price.
1 May to 31 October 2015
Bregenzerwald Tourismus, from all cable car operators and tourist offices in the partner municipalities.
Includes the following
- Public buses
“The Bregenzerwald rural bus” as far as Bregenz and Dornbirn (except the town bus), Lech, Raggal and Fontanella/Sonntag
- Cable cars
- Brüggelekopf Alberschwende
- Andelsbuch cable cars
- Bezau cable car
- Diedamskopf cable cars
- Damüls cable cars
- Sonntag cable cars
- Faschina cable cars
The mountain lifts are in daily operation from mid June through early October. In spring and fall they are open only on weekends.
- Swimming pools
- Hittisau family swimming pool (9.30 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.)
- Egg swimming pool (9 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.)
- Schwarzenberg swimming pool (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Bezau swimming pool (9 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.)
- Mellau swimming pool (9.30 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Au swimming pool (9.30 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.)
- Schoppernau forest pool (9.30 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
The pools are open from late May through early September (weather permitting).
You are also entitled to numerous reductions from our partners.
T +43 (0)5512 2365