Berggut – good things from the Bregenzerwald
Really good bread with country-style butter and alpine cheese, a fluffy local pancake made with eggs from happy chickens, a juicy schnitzel from a mountain pig: the limelight has recently been on regional delicacies offered by mountain inns and restaurants catering for day-trippers.
BERGGUT – good things from the Bregenzerwald is the motto of the new initiative. A special menu informs diners which ingredients come directly from regional
farms and manufactories – or even from the restaurant’s own garden!
- Almhotel Hochhäderich: every Sunday between 8 and 10 a.m.
- Bergrestaurant Simma: daily between 9 and 11.30 a.m.
- Elsenalpstube: every Sunday between mid-June and the end of September
- Hochalp hiking hut: every Thursday from 9 a.m.
- Panoramarestaurant Diedamskopf: every Tuesday between 17 June and 16 September from 8 to 11 a.m.
Almhotel Hochhäderich: 21 June from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with regional products and music as entertainment - on the sun terrace in good weather.