Berggut – good things from the Bregenzerwald
Really good bread with country-style butter and alpine cheese, a fluffy local pancake made with eggs from happy chickens, a juicy schnitzel from a mountain pig: the limelight has recently been on regional delicacies offered by mountain inns and restaurants catering for day-trippers.
BERGGUT – good things from the Bregenzerwald is the motto of the new initiative. A special menu informs diners which ingredients come directly from regional farms and manufactories – or even from the restaurant’s own garden!
- Almhotel Hochhäderich: every Sunday from 8 to 10 p.m.
- Bergrestaurant Simma: daily (exept Tue) from 9 to 11.30 a.m.
- Elsenalpstube: every Sunday from mid-June to 11 October, 8.30 to 11 a.m.
- Hochalp hiking hut: every Thursday from 9 a.m.
- Panoramarestaurant Diedamskopf: every Tuesday between 23 June and 6 October (every Tuseday and Wednesday during July and August) from 8 to 11 a.m.